‘Boy genius’! Ronan Farrow apparently forgot all about post-Katrina Bush-bashing
In case you’d forgotten, MSNBC’s Ronan Farrow is a national treasure:
He’s some kinda something, all right!
Oh yeah … Katrina.
Maybe Ronan doesn’t remember, but we do:
We’ll just leave this stuff here:
Oh, and Ronan, if you really want to talk about Congress and blamesmanship, here’s some reading material:
- ‘Barack Obama’ targets ‘climate deniers’ in Congress for ignoring overwhelming science
- Obama: I totally would’ve closed Gitmo, but meanies in Congress wouldn’t let me
- ‘So ronery’! Obama’s terrible relationship with Congress sparks snark
- ‘President Pass-the-Buck!’ Historic jackassery: Obama slams Congress on world stage
- ‘Just sick’: Obama says it’s Congress’ fault he has to resort to executive action